Located on the western side of the delta of the River of Pearls, the protagonist of today, is a nation truly unique. With one of the most fascinating history in the world, the Asian continent is the cradle of a civilization still appreciated for its order, zealous spirit and strong patriotism.
We at Realigro, have decided to document ourselves on a reality that focuses all on these principles, and economically on tourism and local beauty.
A country that could prove to be ideal for making an investment, perhaps what you have been waiting for some time.
Buying a property in Macao: this is the key to reading our mini guide today. So, dear readers, make yourselves comfortable. Today's column, signed Realigro, is about to begin.
Let's start by giving you some information on what documents are needed to access Macao.
To visit Macao you don't need a visa:
- Holders of a Hong Kong identity card
- Citizens of the Schengen countries (maximum 3 months)
- Citizens of the following countries, up to a maximum of 90 days: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cape Verde, Cyprus, Croatia, Dominica, Egypt, Japan, Grenada, Israel, Lebanon, Morocco, Macedonia, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, New Zealand, Serbia, Tanzania, Uruguay.
- Citizens with British passports (maximum 6 months)
- citizens of : South Africa, Australia, Canada, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Samoa, Seychelles, Monaco, Namibia and Kiribati. ( maximum limit of one month ).
- citizens of the People's Republic of China in transit to a third destination (maximum limit of one week)
Once we have overcome the administrative hurdle, let's get to the heart of our guide. The problem that often leads future investors to opt for destinations closer, culturally, to their native country, is represented by the spoken language. Although Chinese is spoken in Macao, Portuguese is also considered the official language. If you are not able to speak English, you can always use English.
After clarifying the communicative aspect, let's try to understand what the cost of living in Macao actually is. According to the World Factbook, Macao has the second highest life expectancy of all nations in the world, as well as being one of the Asian regions with the highest index of human development. The national currency is the Pataca of Macao , corresponding to 0.11 euros .
To facilitate consultation of these data, we decided to include a small list of prices related to the basket of goods .
Cheap Restaurant 5.54 €
Menu from McDonalds (or equivalent menu) 4,43 €
Domestic beer (0,5L on tap) 3,18 €
Import beer (0.33L bottle) 4.29 €
Milk (normal), (1L) 1,98 €
Fresh white bread loaf (500g) 1,38 €
Rice (white), (1kg) 2,10 €
Eggs (normal) (12) 1,96 €
One way ticket (local transport) 0,66 €
Basic (Electricity, Heating, Air conditioning, Water, Garbage) for an apartment of 85m2 111,16 €
Monthly subscription (full price) 28,89 €
What are the prices related to the real estate market? Finally we will give an answer to this question that interests you so much!
To sign a lease, we start from 787.42 € monthly, while to buy an apartment, we speak of 9,650.55 € per square meter.
Our mini guide is over! All we can do is wish you a good trip!
Move to Winsconsin Move to Japan Move to Nepal
Move to Florida Move to Arizona Move to Chad
Move to New Caledonia Move to Argentina Move to Macao
Move to Utah Move to Oman Move to Laos