One of the richest realities in Europe, the Principality of Monaco has never lost its charm in the eyes of investors.
Today, the Monegasque reality will be the undisputed protagonist of the mini guide signed Realigro and Realigro blog.
How many of you would like to relocate to a new location? Start again from scratch and succeed in a country that is more in tune with your needs?
Well, you're in the right place!
Today we will give you all the information you need to buy a property in Monaco, without any problems.
So, if you are ready and loaded, we can start!
Let's start with the abc, or with the documents needed to access this land.
All persons with foreign nationality who wish to enter the Monegasque nation and stay there for a period (not exceeding three months) must be in possession of the documents (passport, travel document or identity) necessary for entry into French territory.
French citizens, in fact, must simply be holders of their own identification document. For those who wish to establish themselves, the following documents will be required:
- extract from the criminal record,
- a statement on honour stating that there has been no conviction,
- a working document endorsed by the Principality's Employment Service or any other professional justification or an application for authorisation to set up a business, company or bank certificate justifying sufficient means of subsistence,
- a rental contract, a certificate of accommodation, or an act of ownership,
- a passport photo
- a photocopy of their passport,
- nine copies of the long-stay visa application form
After having obtained these fundamental documents, let's go into the heart of our column.
Why is this reality so desired? The attractions that every year make this place more and more attractive, are different.
We can certainly not not mention :
- the famous Casino de Monte-Carlo, built by the architect Charles Garnier, located in a privileged position on the route dedicated to the Monaco Grand Prix.
- the Institute and Oceanographic Museum of Monaco , commissioned by Albert I of Monaco , promotes the awareness of visitors to the ocean and hosts, through permanent exhibitions, several oceanographic collections
- Old Munich, one of the four districts of the Monegasque tradition, stands on the old fortified core. It can be defined as the true heart of the nation.
- The Opera de Monte Carlo , an opera house
But what is the real cost of living? We assume that the market target in Munich is extremely high. The currency is the euro, even though the Principality is not a member of the Union.
Here is a small list of typical goods and services, with their prices:
Meal, Cheap Restaurant 50,63 €
Meal for 2 People, Medium Restaurant, Three Servings 100,00 €
Menu from McDonalds (or equivalent menu) 9,49 €
Milk (normal), (1L) 1,73 €
Fresh white bread loaf (500g) 1,69 €
Rice (white), (1kg) 2,67 €
Eggs (normal) (12) 3,00 €
Local cheese (1kg) 20,00 €
One way ticket (local transport) 2,00 €
Monthly subscription (full price) 31,00 €
And for the purchase of a property?
1,933.33 € is the basic monthly fee for requesting the rental of a property in Monte Carlo. Otherwise we start from 52,000 euros per square meter for the purchase of a house in the city center.
The mini guide is finished. Ready for this trip to discover the Principality of Monaco?
Moving to Europe
Moving to Portugal Moving to Germany Moving to France Moving to England
Moving to Malta Moving to Albania Moving to Andorra Moving to Austria
Moving to Belarus Moving to Belgium Moving to Bosnia Moving to Bulgaria
Moving to Cyprus Moving to Italy Moving to Croatia Moving to Czech Republic
Moving to Europe
Moving to Czech Republic Moving To Italy Moving to Lithuania
Moving to Luxenbourg Moving to Macedonia Moving to Moldova
Moving to Monaco Moving to Montenegro Moving to Netherland
Moving to Norway Moving to Poland Moving to Romania